2.3 ) Weight: 45
2.4 ) Blood type: B
2.5 ) Eyes color: Blue

Please correct this, as Wrong or True.

• 2.6 ) Do you have a severe illness?[  ] No
  • 2.7 ) Are you nearsighted or damaged? [  ] No
  • 2.8 ) Do you wear contact lenses? [  ] No

SECTION IV - EDUCATION BACKGROUND

3.9 ) Pre-School: Greer Elementary School4.0 ) Primary School: Greer Elementary School4.1) Junior High School: Mercy High School4.2 ) Senior High School:  Avenues The World School4.3 ) University (if any) University of Pennsylvania:

SECTION V - PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS

4.4 ) Have you ever been involved in a criminal case? If yes, explain it: NO 4.5 ) Have you ever submitted an application to SAPD? If yes, when?: No 4.6) Whats the reason of your denial from the previous application (If you got denied)?: if Not Accept I will not give up to re-register On SAPD Web Site.4.7 ) Why would you like to be a part of the San Andreas Police Department?: (Minimum 150 words) introduce my name desya raveena, i live in los santos I am here following my parents when i was 14 years old. I attended Mercy College and I went to school. Where: World School, It seems the school there is very taught about how to be a police force And the motivation that I want to become SAPD is to Keep All Los Santos Residents Better, Safer and Protected And also I experience as I continue my Master in the Police School is in the Las Venturas area so I am a bit of his experienced being a female cop4.8 ) Why should we accept you in the San Andreas Police Department?: (Minimum 150 words)

because I am very confident and I have a lot of experience being a female policeman and therefore I enroll in this department's police website, and I would also be very grateful if the dapartement Police could accept me to be part of SAPD members, even if I am not accepted I keep trying again to Register in the next wave.

(( SECTION VI - Out of Character ))
4.9 ) Nama lengkap: Puti Alfiani
5.0 ) Umur: 16
5.1 ) Tempat tinggal: Tanggerang selatan Giri Loka 1
5.2 ) Berapa jam anda ingame di JR:RP: Sekitar Jam 12-00 Sampai Jam 5 Karena saya Mempunyai Laptop
5.3 ) Jelaskan kenapa anda mau gabung sama faction SAPD ini? (min. 70 words.): Karena Saya ingin memperlancarkan Roleplay Di Faction LSPD ini oleh karena itu sepertinya saya Sangat berminat untuk bisa bergabung di Faction SAPD ini,karena banyak orang bilang SAPD ini Bisa Membimbing kita Untuk menjadi lebih baik.
5.4 ) Kenapa kami harus menerima anda di faction SAPD ini? (min. 60 words.): Karena Saya Sangat Memahami Sedikit nya Dalam Berbahasa inggris dan sedikit mengerti undang-udang yang sudah di buat di SAPD ini, kemungkinan jika saya di terima saya akan menjadi lebih baik dan insya allah saya bisa menjaga warga los santos dengan baik
5.5 ) Bermain di net atau rumah? Rumah
5.6 ) ID forum JR:RP: Desya_Raveena
5.7 ) Perlihatkan /stats kamu:
Spoiler:

Desya_Raveena

Jumlah posting : 1

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Re: [Recruitment SAPD #2] Desya Raveena [Passed Interview,Accademy Stage #002]

Post by Damkovitz_Calfucci on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:47 am

Raymond Zecvakov wrote:

San Andreas Police Departement
"To serve and protect"

Greetings, Wizzy

Thanks for Apply to San Andreas Police Department and I would like to inform you that your Apply is now on Received

- I will tell you if any Problem in your Application
Damkovitz_Calfucci

Jumlah posting : 1

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Jack_Russel on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:38 am

Tolong diperbanyak lagi kata kata, itu masih kurang SECTION IC dan OOC, dan tolong di pakai Huruf EYDnya. -Ryuuji Dejouire

Jack_Russel
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Jumlah posting : 36

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Jack_Russel on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:26 am

"To serve and protect"

Deer, Mrs.Desya "".

With a great pleasure, I'd like to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED by the San Andreas Police Department.Please complete your Interview session to proceed with the next steps.

Note: (( Make sure you have a fully working microphone for doing interview on TeamSpeak3 ))

Sincerely,
Supervisor of Accademy, "Jack Russel"

Jack_Russel
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Jack_Russel on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:28 am

"To serve and protect"

Deer, Mrs."Desya".

According to your first interview result and after reviewing every aspect in you, with a great pleasure we would like to tell you that you have been PASSED our ((OOC)) Interview Stage.
Notes:Please come to our headquarter tomorrow or dial 9-1-1 for further information about your ((IC)) Interview Stage, or stand-by so our Traning and Recruitment Unit's staff can contact you via your phone number.
Sincerely,
Supervisor of accademy, "Jack Russel"

Terakhir diubah oleh Jack_Russel tanggal Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:30 am, total 1 kali diubah

Jack_Russel
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Jack_Russel on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:29 am

"To serve and protect"

Deer, Mrs."Desya".

According to your second interview, with a great pleasure we would like to tell you that you have been PASSED our ((IC)) Interview Stage and you need to passed from our Physical and Ability Test before you can take your academy.

Note: SAPD may change the Physical and Ability Test schedule, and also the Academy Schedule.

Sincerely,
Supervisor of Accademy, "Jack Russel"

Jack_Russel
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Lihat profil user

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down