San Andreas Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2]Kurt Walker [Passed Interview,Accademy Stage #002]

3 posters

Go down

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2]Kurt Walker [Passed Interview,Accademy Stage #002] Empty [RECRUITMENT SAPD #2]Kurt Walker [Passed Interview,Accademy Stage #002]

Post by RizkySiahaan23 Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:14 am

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2]Kurt Walker [Passed Interview,Accademy Stage #002] CuEx3Yp
San Andreas Police Departement
"To serve and protect"

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 ) Full name: Kurt Walker
1.2 ) Age: 20 Y/O
1.3 ) Gender: Male
1.4 ) Race: Iddlewood
1.5 ) Date of Birth: 4/1/2018

SECTION II - IDENTITY DETAIL
1.6 ) Address: Walker21
1.7 ) Phone Number: -
1.8 ) House Number: -

Please correct this, as Wrong or True.

• 1.9 ) Are you're one of United States of America citizen? [ Yes  ]
  • 2.0 ) Are you ever commited a crime? [ Nope ]
  • 2.1 ) Are you born and live in Los Santos? [ Yes ]

SECTION III - MEDICAL HISTORY
2.2 ) Height: 76
2.3 ) Weight: 62
2.4 ) Blood type: -A
2.5 ) Eyes color: Blue

Please correct this, as Wrong or True.

• 2.6 ) Do you have a severe illness?[ Nope.   ]
  • 2.7 ) Are you nearsighted or damaged? [ No  ]
  • 2.8 ) Do you wear contact lenses? [ No ]

SECTION IV - EDUCATION BACKGROUND

3.9 ) Pre-School: Child of school4.0 ) Primary School: Country School of Los santos4.1) Junior High School: Country School of Los santos4.2 ) Senior High School: Police school Of los santos4.3 ) University (if any):

The Lawrenceville School

SECTION V - PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS

4.4 ) Have you ever been involved in a criminal case? If yes, explain it: No.4.5 ) Have you ever submitted an application to SAPD? If yes, when?: No.4.6 ) Whats the reason of your denial from the previous application (If you got denied)?: I just tried. no rejection4.7 ) Why would you like to be a part of the San Andreas Police Department?: (Minimum 150 words)Since childhood I want to be a useful person in society, I want to help people in distress. When I was 19 years old my parents died and I decided to move to this town of Los Santos. The first time I arrived in this city, I immediately saw there was a robbery that occurred. From there I was determined to help this city from all the evil that existed in the city of Los Santos is, right then I also see a member of the SAPD who dashing always help residents of Los Santos of criminals in Los Santos City is. At that time I wanted to become a SAPD member to be a useful person for Los Santos City residents, dodging them from robbery, illegal sale of goods, shootings, and other crimes. I will continue to serve as a useful person, to protect the citizens of Los Santos from the perils, making the City of Los Santos a safe, comfortable and peaceful city to live in. That's why I enrolled in SAPD today. To protect the community and help people avoid crime. I am also furious to see the young people in Los Santos City is on offer illegal goods that can ruin their lives, even though their age is still very far from the adult word. I do not want to see the future of the City of Los Santos destroyed only because of the depraved people who sold illegally to them. Being SAPD is my key to avoiding the citizens of Los Santos City from the evils that exist, being SAPD is also one of my dreams when I see the evil that is in this city.4.8 ) Why should we accept you in the San Andreas Police Department?: (Minimum 150 words)

Because if I become a SAPD member I will run my dream to be useful to others, and I will combat the evils that exist in the City of Los Santos for the security and comfort of the citizens of Los Santos. SAPD will also get additional power if I am accepted in SAPD, although I am female, I will strive to be the best for SAPD and the citizens of Los Santos City. I will also serve and keep the people of Los Santos City, for the better future of Los Santos City. I will also eradicate the sellers of illegal goods that sell to the young generation in this city of Los Santos, because there are still many sellers of illegal goods that roam the city of Los Santos, such as drug dealers, illegal weapons. I will also combat the robbers of the heinous robbers who rob with firearms who are not reluctantly shy to shoot their victims without pity. They must be punished, they must be in a trial. Because the people of Los Santos City is just to live peacefully and comfortably. If not in the fight immediately, the City of Los Santos can be a chaotic city and have no future. So, SAPD will get additional energy to eradicate criminal criminals in this beautiful city of Los Santos, that is me.

(( SECTION VI - Out of Character ))
4.9 ) Nama lengkap: Rizky Siahaan
5.0 ) Umur: 15
5.1 ) Tempat tinggal: Medan. Sumatera utara
5.2 ) Berapa jam anda ingame di JR:RP: Barusan main. tapi saya berfikir bahwa JRRP Menyenangkan. Saya akan selalu main disini
5.3 ) Jelaskan kenapa anda mau gabung sama faction SAPD ini? (min. 70 words.): Karena ber Roleplay jadi SAPD itu sangat menantang dan sangat seru untuk dilakukan. Saya di trucker hanya ber Roleplay yang itu itu saja, tidak ada yang lainnya jadi bosen. Saya ingin Roleplay yang menantang untuk diri saya seperti SAPD ini, karena di SAPD ini Roleplaynya tidak bisa di tebak, mungkin ada roleplay pengejaran, penangkapan, bahkan roleplay membebaskan penyandraan. Karena itulah saya sangat ingin masuk di SAPD untuk menjalani roleplay yang menantang, juga untuk meningkatkan Roleplay saya yang "MUNGKIN" masih kurang di mata orang lain. Memang beroleplay menjadi SAPD tidak mudah, tetapi itu tantangan tersendiri untuk saya beroleplay menjadi SAPD ini. Saya juga ingin menambah teman, baik di IC maupun di OOC, Karena mempunyai banyak teman bisa membantu saat ingin bertanya soal roleplay ini atau roleplay apa.
5.4 ) Kenapa kami harus menerima anda di faction SAPD ini? (min. 60 words.): Diterima atau ditolak itu pendapat Chief Of SAPD. Tapi tidak ada salahnya saya mencoba. Jika saya diterima saya akan selalu stay didepan computer untuk Ingame di Server JRRP untuk menaikkan lvl setinggi tingginya.
5.5 ) Bermain di net atau rumah? Warnet
5.6 ) ID forum JR:RP: Belum dibuat.
5.7 ) Perlihatkan /stats kamu:
Spoiler:
[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2]Kurt Walker [Passed Interview,Accademy Stage #002] KA6Z3GB

RizkySiahaan23

Jumlah posting : 3

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2]Kurt Walker [Passed Interview,Accademy Stage #002] Empty Re: [RECRUITMENT SAPD #2]Kurt Walker [Passed Interview,Accademy Stage #002]

Post by Yakov_Zhenya Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:54 pm

FIX your applicant or format, before your applicant has been DENIED.

Yakov_Zhenya
Deputy Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief Of Police

Jumlah posting : 9
Lokasi : Richman, Los Santos

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[RECRUITMENT SAPD #2]Kurt Walker [Passed Interview,Accademy Stage #002] Empty Re: [RECRUITMENT SAPD #2]Kurt Walker [Passed Interview,Accademy Stage #002]

Post by RizkySiahaan23 Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:51 pm

All I have fill in accordance with BBCODE existing. If any errors please explain where my mistake. Thanks for your complaint Officer.

RizkySiahaan23

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by RizkySiahaan23 Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:52 pm

All I have fill in accordance with BBCODE existing. If any errors please explain where my mistake. Thanks for your complaint Officer.

RizkySiahaan23

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Jack_Russel Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:02 pm

"To serve and protect"

Dear, Mr.Kurt",
We are from San Andreas Police Department TRU informing you that your application has been RECEIVED. It does mean we are currently processing your application and we'll shortly notify you in case there are something need to be fixed.

Sincerly,
Supervisor of Accademy "Jack Russel"

Jack_Russel
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Jumlah posting : 36

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Jack_Russel Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:15 am

"To serve and protect"

Deer, Mr."Kurt".

With a great pleasure, I'd like to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED by the San Andreas Police Department.Please complete your Interview session to proceed with the next steps.

Note: (( Make sure you have a fully working microphone for doing interview on TeamSpeak3 ))

Sincerely,
Supervisor of Accademy, "Jack Russel"

Jack_Russel
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Jack_Russel Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:52 pm

"To serve and protect"

Deer, Mr.Kurt".

According to your first interview result and after reviewing every aspect in you, with a great pleasure we would like to tell you that you have been PASSED our ((OOC)) Interview Stage.
Notes:Please come to our headquarter tomorrow or dial 9-1-1 for further information about your ((IC)) Interview Stage, or stand-by so our Traning and Recruitment Unit's staff can contact you via your phone number.
Sincerely,
Supervisor of accademy, "Jack Russel"

Jack_Russel
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Jack_Russel Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:53 pm

"To serve and protect"

Deer, Mr.Kurt.

According to your second interview, with a great pleasure we would like to tell you that you have been PASSED our ((IC)) Interview Stage and you need to passed from our Physical and Ability Test before you can take your academy.

Note: SAPD may change the Physical and Ability Test schedule, and also the Academy Schedule.

Sincerely,
Supervisor of Accademy, "Jack Russel"

Jack_Russel
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas